Moving to Action
Through the Online Life Mapping Program, we took time to create a vision and begin to look
at implementation of that vision. Small bite sized steps to making our dreams come true.
What I know about moving to action is that there is always a push pull energy. The push of
wanting change and moving towards the future and the dream. The pull energy of staying in
the comfort or discomfort of what is familiar. The energy for the status quo has no logic its
purely emotional and its very powerful. The energy for moving forward has a lot of excitement
and fear. Here are some tips for managing these opposing forces, the forces for change and
the forces for sameness.
1. Set small manageable goals that create new practices - don't put more than 2 new things
on your list per month.
2. Keep your vision in front of you - literally where you can see it every day
3. Recruit an accountability partner - someone who will support you and hold you
accountable for doing what you say you want to do.
4. Be gentle with yourself when you back slide - forgive yourself and recommit
5. Celebrate your accomplishments - give yourself a little treat for each victory.
Join me in learning to manifest the life you want by joining me on the
upcoming free Life Mapping Conference Calls.
In peace and joy,
|News and Updates
|"This book really will change your life. I am
living each day just as I want it to be. It is a
tool that would change your life. Life
Mapping brings clarity on how to manifest
your ideal lifestyle by doing and writing it
down the correct way to make things
Heather Stewart, Cleveland, Ohio